Who We Serve
We know all cancer survivors can benefit from learning from individuals who share their experience, receiving answers to their questions, addressing their fears, and regaining a sense of control. Throughout the community we share information on risk-reduction, early detection, and treatment of cancer because when cancers are detected earlier more options are available to pursue a better prognosis.
The ongoing potential for positively impacting the communities we serve is endless, and we optimistically approach the challenge to meet all needs of cancer survivors and their families. Our services address the needs for individuals with any type of cancer and their families. Someone can access our services at any time after diagnosis and all services are provided at no charge.
Established in 1955, Cancer Services mission is “To enhance the quality of life for those living with cancer and to provide the gift of life through education.”
Our services include:
- Patient Advocacy and Information
- Medication & Financial Assistance
- Equipment, Supplies, Wigs, & Prosthesis
- Transportation to Treatment
- Peer Support for Survivors
- Survive & Thrive Wellness Groups & Programs
- Healing Hands Clinics
- Lifestyle Programs for Risk-Reduction & Survivorship