We’re glad you’re here!
Cancer Services is here to help. Here are a few services that you might find useful.
- Appearance items, Medical supplies & Financial assistance
- Wellness, & Support Programs
- Survivor Program Calendar
- Cancer Nutrition Information
Connect With Us!
You can call or email us anytime with questions: 336-760-9983 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancer Services is a local nonprofit agency celebrating over 65 years of service. We provide social, physical and financial support services, all at no charge for individuals with any type of cancer.
We hope to see you soon!
We can offer you:
- Cancer-Related Information
- Medical Supplies
- Wigs and hats
- Home Health Equipment
- Transportation Resources
- Local, State, and National Resources
- Nutritional and Ostomy Supplies
- Medication and Financial Assistance
- Mastectomy and Lumpectomy Supplies
Connect with a Community Of Survivors:
From the time of a diagnosis, you are a survivor! You can participate and learn from hundreds of programs while talking to people who have been there. Programs are in English & Spanish.
- Transitions Wellness Program
- Monthly Wellness Groups
- Survivorship Seminars and Conferences
- Cancer Nutrition Programs