Special Programs in September!
All GYN cancer survivors are invited to join us on September 7th at 6:00 pm. This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss. We will hear from a certified trainer about at-home exercises, and Julie, “The Cancer Dietitian,” will lead a demonstration in making a fall soup in the instant pot or crock pot. GYN goodie bags will be available for pickup prior to the event with supplies included.
Save the Date!
Pink Ribbon Talks Breast Cancer Survivor Conference
October 2nd we will kick off breast cancer awareness month with our 30th Annual Breast Cancer Surivor Conference – The Pink Ribbon Talks! We will have a medical panel and advocate panel from 10am – 12noon. Throughout the month of October we will have several educational and fun sessions. Registration Coming Soon!
Join a Wellness Group This Month!
- Art & Wellness Group – Register here! Thursday, September 23rd at 2pm
- Blood Cancer Wellness Group – Register here! Wednesday, September 22nd at 6pm
- Breast Cancer Wellness Group – Register here! Thursday, September 16th at 12pm
- GI (Gastrointestinal) Cancer Wellness Group – Tuesday, September 14th at 6pm
Email Julie Pope for group login information.
- GYN (Gynecologic) Cancer Wellness Group – Register Here! Tuesday, September 7th at 6pm
- Sobrevivientes – Tuesday, September 7th at 6:00pm
Email Gloria at firstname.lastname@example.org or text “Asistire” 336-897-9191.
Please Note: These groups meet each month. For all groups, except Art & Wellness, you can register once and use the same link each month to sign in. Art & Wellness requires you to register for each month you want to attend because we need to prepare supplies for you to pick up ahead of time.
Practice Peace within
Your Mind & Body with Yoga!
Join our local cancer specialists for one of the following upcoming classes:
- Chair Yoga with Sue Evans: Every Tuesday at 5:30pm, brought to you by Wake Forest Baptist Health.
No registration needed, click here to join the class.
Sue Evans, MBA/MHA, RYT500
- Yoga for Cancer with Angela Gallagher: Every Wednesday at 9am and 5pm, brought to you by Novant Health.
Join online via facebook: https://www.facebook.com/northjoyyoga
Contact Angela Gallagher for details – NorthJoyYoga@yahoo.com or 414-5942.
Hirsch Wellness programs are FREE for Cancer Patients in Treatment, Survivors & Caregivers. See their upcoming classes here!
Connect with us on Social Media!
Comments, Suggestions, or Feedback?
Please call our office at 336-760-9983 or email Julie here!
Monday – Thursday 9 AM – 4 PM
Friday 9 AM – 2 PM