Cancer Services, Inc, located in Winston-Salem, NC, offers comprehensive cancer support services. Our mission is to enhance health, life, and survivorship and that’s exactly what this podcast is designed to do!
Whether you’re someone who has been diagnosed with cancer, is a loved one of someone who has faced a cancer diagnosis, a healthcare provider or someone who wants to decrease risk and be knowledgeable about resources, then you’ve come to the right place! This podcast will connect you to our local experts and resources.
- Are you a cancer patient wondering what to eat to keep your body as healthy as possible during treatment?
- Are you a cancer survivor wanting to eat as healthy as possible to reduce the risk of recurrence?
- Are you sick of all the crazy info around nutrition and just want an evidence-based resource for the facts?
- Are you a healthcare provider or dietitian trying to figure out how to answer all the crazy questions your patients have after watching documentaries or reading the headlines?
- Are you someone who loves to hear myth-busting around nutrition topics? Then this podcast is for YOU!
Join our Wellness Director, Julie Lanford, MPH, RD, CSO, LDN, a bonafide expert in oncology nutrition, as she guides you through the forest of nutrition and cancer information.