On October 2nd we kicked off the month with The Pink Ribbon Talks! We had a great panel of doctors and experts. Don’t worry – if you missed it, you can watch the recording here!
Join us on October 20th from 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm. Register Here!
Cancer Services has partnered with Hirsch Wellness Network to bring you this special session using art, nutrition and movement to improve your well-being. Our wellness “sampler” will include Bill Savage opening with Taiji/Qigong, and artist Michele Reider will present an Intro to Zentangle. Julie Lanford will discuss mindful eating, and Bill will close the program with a standing meditation.
Come spend this valuable hour with us each Tuesday in October from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm (5th, 12th, 19th and 26th). Register Here!
Join us for this 4-week introduction to Mindfulness led by Sara Bridges, Oncology Counselor at Novant Health Cancer Institute. Learn the benefits of Mindfulness and how it can help you reduce stress and anxiety.
- Art & Wellness Group – Register here! Thursday, October 28th at 4pm
- Blood Cancer Wellness Group – Register here! Wednesday, October 22nd at 6pm
- Breast Cancer Wellness Group – Register here! Thursday, October 21st at 12pm
- GI (Gastrointestinal) Cancer Wellness Group – Tuesday, October 12th at 6pm
Email Julie Pope for group login information.
- GYN (Gynecologic) Cancer Wellness Group – Register Here! Tuesday, October 5th at 6pm
- Sobrevivientes – Tuesday, October 5th at 6:00pm
Email Gloria at email@example.com or text “Asistire” 336-897-9191.
Please Note: These groups meet each month. For all groups, except Art & Wellness, you can register once and use the same link each month to sign in. Art & Wellness requires you to register for each month you want to attend because we need to prepare supplies for you to pick up ahead of time.
Join our local cancer specialists for one of the following upcoming classes:
- Chair Yoga with Sue Evans: Every Tuesday at 5:30pm, brought to you by Wake Forest Baptist Health.
No registration needed, click here to join the class.
Sue Evans, MBA/MHA, RYT500
- Yoga for Cancer with Angela Gallagher: Every Wednesday at 9am and 5pm, brought to you by Novant Health.
Join online via facebook: https://www.facebook.com/northjoyyoga
Contact Angela Gallagher for details – NorthJoyYoga@yahoo.com or 414-5942.
Hirsch Wellness programs are FREE for Cancer Patients in Treatment, Survivors & Caregivers. See their upcoming classes here!
Connect with us on social media!
Comments, Suggestions, or Feedback?
Please call our office at 336-760-9983 or email Julie here!
Monday – Thursday 9 AM – 4 PM
Friday 9 AM – 2 PM