Living with a GYN Cancer Diagnosis
To sign up and join the group, register here!
The GYN Cancer Group is open to anyone diagnosed with a gynecologic cancer. (Gynecologic cancer includes diagnoses of ovarian, cervical, uterine (endometrial), vaginal, or vulvar cancer.)
This group is a community of survivors supporting one another through shared experiences. Empowering with educational topics, community resources and special events and outings!
Please join us and meet others with similar experiences.
DATES FOR 2020
- 1/7/2020 NO MEETING IN JANUARY
- 7/7/2020 Nutrition tips with Red, White and Blue Theme!
- 8/4/2020 Speaker: Teal Diva’s Founder Shannon Routh
- 9/1/2020 Special Event – Living on the EDGE Virtual GYN Survivor Conference! RSVP required.
- 10/6/2020 Speaker: Sherry Garner, esthetician, discussing skin care during and after treatment.
- 12/1/2020 Christmas PARTY!