To sign up and join the group, register here!
Already registered but looking for the zoom link to join? Click here!
Living with a GYN Cancer Diagnosis
The GYN Cancer Group is open to anyone diagnosed with a gynecologic cancer. (Gynecologic cancer includes diagnoses of ovarian, cervical, uterine, endometrial, vaginal, vulvar cancer, or primary peritoneal.)
We hope you will find a network of women to support and offer an understanding about your cancer. We do not want you to feel alone in your journey and experiences. There are ladies young and “more mature” who are going through the same concerns. Please feel free to ask questions for advice or even confirmation of your experience.
During the year we have:
- Chit Chat nights – to share and support each other.
- Art & Wellness with Sawtooth School
- Special Topic Speakers – such as dietitians, counselors, and GYN Oncologist.
- Community Support – yoga demonstration, the Arts, Information on Legal issues.
- We would love to hear your ideas for topics!
We hope this group is helpful in your healing and support.
DATES FOR 2022
- 1/4/2022 Recovering from the Holidays with Robin Atkinson
- 2/1/2022 Heart Healthy Eating and Fun Red Foods with Julie Lanford
- 3/1/2022 Oncology Skin Care with Esthetician Juliana Ronquillo
- 4/5/2022 Art & Wellness with Sawtooth School IN PERSON ONLY
- 5/3/2022 “Love on a Leash” Pet Therapy! IN PERSON ONLY
- 6/7/2022 Lisa Rainwater, counselor for Atrium WFBH Cancer Center will talk about managing fear of recurrence and scanxiety as part of Survivors Week. REGISTER HERE FOR SURVIVORS WEEK & JOINING LINK!
- 7/5/2022 NO GROUP! Happy 4th of July!
- 8/2/2022 Art & Wellness with Sawtooth School
- 9/6/2022 Living on the EDGE Gynecologic Cancer Survivorship Conference 5:30 – 8:30pm.
- 11/1/2022 Art & Wellness with Sawtooth School
- 12/6/2022 Christmas Dinner Celebration