To sign up and join the group, register here!
Living with a GYN Cancer Diagnosis
The GYN Cancer Group is open to anyone diagnosed with a gynecologic cancer. (Gynecologic cancer includes diagnoses of ovarian, cervical, uterine, endometrial, vaginal, vulvar cancer, or primary peritoneal.)
We hope you will find a network of women to support and offer an understanding about your cancer. We do not want you to feel alone in your journey and experiences. There are ladies young and “more mature” who are going through the same concerns. Please feel free to ask questions for advice or even confirmation of your experience.
During the year we have:
- Chit Chat nights – to share and support each other.
- Art & Wellness with Sawtooth School
- Special Topic Speakers – such as dietitians, counselors, and GYN Oncologist.
- Community Support – yoga demonstration, the Arts, Information on Legal issues.
- We would love to hear your ideas for topics!
We hope this group is helpful in your healing and support.
DATES FOR 2023
- 2/7 – How to have a better night’s sleep!
- 3/7 – Painting bowls for Second Harvest Food Bank’s “Empty Bowls” campaign
- 4/4 –
- 5/2 –
- 6/6 –
- JULY NO GROUP!
- 9/5 – Living on the EDGE GYN Survivor Conference!
- 12/5 – Christmas Party!