Living with a GYN Cancer Diagnosis
The GYN Cancer Group is open to anyone diagnosed with a gynecologic cancer. (Gynecologic cancer includes diagnoses of ovarian, cervical, uterine (endometrial), vaginal, or vulvar cancer.) This group is a community of survivors supporting one another through shared experiences. Empowering with educational topics, community resources and special events and outings!
Please join us and meet others with similar experiences.
For questions please contact: Cancer Services (336-760-9983), ask for Suzanne Tilley or Julie Lanford.
DATES FOR 2019
- NO MEETING IN JANUARY
- 2/5/2019 chit/chat night!
- 6/4/2019 Cookout at Tanglewood!
- 7/2/2019 NO MEETING IN JULY!
- 8/6/2019 Speaker from the Sleep Clinic
- 9/3/2019 Special Event – Living on the EDGE GYN Survivor Conference at The Village Inn in Clemmons. RSVP required! More info here: http://cancerservicesonline.org/loe/
- 12/3/2019 Christmas PARTY!