Eat the Rainbow – Winter Edition
Beginning November 29th. Register here!
In this 12-week series, we will explain why fruits and vegetables are important for cancer survivor, help you increase the amount of fruits and vegetables in your diet, and bust some common myths about fruits and vegetables. The program includes 12 delicious recipes!
Cider & Art – Holiday Party!
December 2nd at 2pm. Register Here!
Join Cancer Services and Sawtooth School for Visual Arts for this special holiday art class. Register ahead to receive a cider packet and biscoff cookies along with your art kit.
- Art & Wellness Group – Register here! Thursday, December 2nd at 2pm *Schedule change due to the holidays.
- Blood Cancer Wellness Group – Register here! Wednesdays, November 24th & December 22nd at 6pm
- Breast Cancer Wellness Group *This group will not meet in December.
- GI (Gastrointestinal) Cancer Wellness Group – Tuesday, December 14th at 6pm
Email Julie Pope for group login information.
- GYN (Gynecologic) Cancer Wellness Group – Register Here! Tuesday, December 7th at 6pm
- Sobrevivientes – Tuesday, December 7th at 6pm
Email Gloria at firstname.lastname@example.org or text “Asistire” 336-897-9191.
Please Note: These groups meet each month. For all groups, except Art & Wellness, you can register once and use the same link each month to sign in. Art & Wellness requires you to register for each month you want to attend because we need to prepare supplies for you to pick up ahead of time.
Join our local cancer specialists for one of the following upcoming classes:
- Chair Yoga with Sue Evans: Every Tuesday at 5:30pm, brought to you by Wake Forest Baptist Health.
No registration needed, click here to join the class.
Sue Evans, MBA/MHA, RYT500
- Yoga for Cancer with Angela Gallagher: Every Wednesday at 9am and 5pm, brought to you by Novant Health.
Join online via facebook: https://www.facebook.com/northjoyyoga
Contact Angela Gallagher for details – NorthJoyYoga@yahoo.com or 414-5942.
Hirsch Wellness programs are FREE for cancer patients in treatment, survivors & caregivers.
See their upcoming classes here!
Our office will be closed
Thursday & Friday, December 23rd & 24th
& Friday, December 31st.
from all of us at Cancer Services!
Connect with us on social media!
Comments, Suggestions, or Feedback?
Please call our office at 336-760-9983 or email Julie here!
Monday – Thursday 9 AM – 4 PM
Friday 9 AM – 2 PM