Tis’ the holiday season, and we are ready to celebrate with you! We invite you to join us at the Art and Cider Holiday Party event, we will have a great time making crafts and having dinner with friends. If you prefer to have some me-time, call our office to check our Healing Hands appointment availability.
Also, take some time to come to the Christmas for the City event, we will be there and would love to see you!
Christmas at the City will be on Saturday, December 16th from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm at the Benton Convention Center in Winston-Salem, NC. There will be live music and art, community Love Feast, candlelight vigil, street fair, free desserts and drinks, & more!
Find us in the North Pole Village!
Here are more details about our December Programs. Register for them now!
You’re Invited to Art and Cider Holiday Party!
Join us to celebrate the holidays with art, dinner, hot cider, and friends!
- WHEN: Thursday, December 14th, 6pm
- WHERE: 440 Lewisville-Clemmons Rd, Lewisville, NC 27023
Healing Hands appointment times are available. Complete the registration form to receive more information.
We have a variety of healing touch appointments available. If you’re interested, simply register through our website and respond to the confirmation email. We will get you scheduled as soon as we can!
Check out our latest survivorship expert interview – The Effects of High Blood Pressure on Cancer Survivorship with Dr. Ken E. Bodek, a cardio-oncologist with Novant Health Cardiology.
We decided to do this topic because high blood affects 50% of the US adult population, and cancer survivors are affected at a higher rate and the effects can be more harmful. This will be helpful information for everyone!
- January 1st – Office is CLOSED in observance of New Years Day
- Jan 3rd at 6pm – Hispanic Survivorship Group at Cancer Services
- Jan 9th at 6pm – GI Group (Meets at Novant Cancer Institute)
- Jan 10th at 3pm – Head and Neck Group (Meets at Novant Cancer Institute)
- Jan 18th at 3pm ET – Nutrition Webinar – Topic: DASH DIET
- Jan 24th at 12pm – Multiple Myeloma Group (Meets at Novant Cancer Institute)
- Jan 25th at 2pm ET – Art and Wellness with Sawtooth School
If you would like to be added to our wellness group reminder list, please register here!
- GI (Gastrointestinal) Cancer Wellness Group – Tuesday, Dec 12th at 6pm at Novant
Email Julie Pope for group information.
Healing Hands Programs help you relax and improve your stress. We have amazing volunteer practitioners who are available to schedule you for reiki, healing touch or facial. Just call our office to reserve your spot! (Note that we prioritize those who are in active treatment, or recently completed treatment).
- Yoga for Cancer with Angela Gallagher: Every Wednesday at 9am and 5pm, brought to you by Novant Health.
No registration needed, click here to join the class.
Contact Angela Gallagher for details – firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-414-5942.
- Yoga for Cancer Patients: Every Monday at 9 am and Friday at 10am, brought to you by Novant Health.
Novant Integrative Medicine
725 Highland Park, Suite 200 (upper level)
Hirsch Wellness Network
Hirsch Wellness Network empowers cancer patients in treatment, survivors, and caregivers with self-expressive Arts and Wellness opportunities! Programs are free of charge, allowing all who participate to enjoy group activities that support their emotional and physical well-being. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER ONLINE, go to HirschWellnessNetwork.org. We look forward to seeing you!
Connect with us on social media!
Comments, Suggestions, or Feedback?
Please call our office at 336-760-9983 or email Julie here!
Monday – Thursday 9 AM – 4 PM
Friday 9 AM – 2 PM