To sign up and join the group, register here!
Already registered but looking for the zoom link to join? Click here!
For the time being, the Breast group is being held virtually via zoom technology. Cancer Services is happy to help you navigate this technology!
This group is a community of survivors supporting one another through shared experiences. Empowering with educational topics, community resources and special events and outings!
The group meets on the 3rd Tuesday at 7 pm.
Dates for 2022 are as follows:
- 1/20/2022 – New Year!
- 2/17/2022 – Nutrition for a Healthy Heart – with Julie Lanford, MPH, RD, CSO, LDN “the Cancer Dietitian”
- 3/17/2022 – We will discuss how to be the CEO of our lives!
- 4/21/2022 – Kitchen Hacks and Snack Ideas, with Dalia Hernandez, dietetic intern.
- 5/19/2022 – Reliable Resources for Breast Cancer and Who to Ask for Help! Speakers: Melissa Lyle-Nipper, Patient Advocate Director and Julie Lanford, Wellness Director – CLICK FOR RECORDING
- 6/16/2022 – Katie Taylor, Physical Therapist
- 7/21/2022 – Lisa Rainwater, counselor with Atrium Health, will discuss Fear of Recurrence and Scanxiety
- 8/18/2022 – Dr. Katie Taylor, PT, DPT, CLT, OCS, founder of Taylor Physical Therapy and Wellness. Dr. Taylor will discuss lymphedema, pelvic floor disorders, chronic pain and how to treat them.
- 9/15/2022 – Creating Your Gratitude Routine
- 10/20/2022 – Guest Speaker, Wiletta Friende from Calming Oncology Spa, will discuss the importance of skin care.