To sign up and join the group, register here!
For the time being, the Breast group is being held virtually via zoom technology. Cancer Services is happy to help you nagivate this technology!
This group is a community of survivors supporting one another through shared experiences. Empowering with educational topics, community resources and special events and outings!
The group meets on the 3rd Thursday at 12 noon.
Dates for 2021 are as follows:
- 2/18/2021 – Lymphedema speaker – WATCH RECORDING HERE!
- 3/18/2021 – Dr. Hopkins talking about COVID-19 vaccines – WATCH RECORDING HERE!
- 4/15/2021 – Dr. Stacy Divine will talk on the importance of sleep.
- 7/15/2021 – Nutrition Hot Topics!
- 8/19/2021 – Sharon Gentry, former Breast Nurse Navigator at Novant, will be our guest speaker! When Sharon left Novant, she went to work for the Academy of Oncology Nurse and Patient Navigators as their Program Director. Sharon will update us on the latest breast cancer treatments, innovations in patient navigation and discuss any hot topics around breast cancer survivorship.