For the time being, the Blood group is being held virtually via zoom technology. Cancer Services is happy to help you navigate this technology!
To sign up and join the group, register here!
Already registered but looking for the zoom link to join? CLICK HERE FOR THE SPECIAL SEPTEMBER GROUP LINK!
This group is a community of survivors supporting one another through shared experiences. Empowering with educational topics, community resources and special events and outings!
The Blood Cancer Wellness Group meets the 4th Wednesday of the month via Zoom.
- 2/23 – Guest speaker: Dr. John Lambird
- 3/23 – Chit Chat Night with Typhany Morrison-Brooks
- 4/27 – Nutrition for a Healthy Heart with Julie Lanford, MPH, RD, CSO, LDN “The Cancer Dietitian”
- 5/25 – Reliable Resources for Blood Cancer Patients, Julie Lanford and Sarah Crowell
- 6/22 – Exercise and Strength Training Safely at Home, Ciera King, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA trainer.
- 7/27 – Lisa Rainwater, Counselor Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist, will discuss Scanxiety, Fear of Recurrence, Stress and Worry.
- 8/24 – Cultivating a gratitude practice, with Sarah Crowell and Lindy Milligan
- 9/28 – Virtual cooking class. JOINING LINK HERE!!