Because of your continuous support, we are able to help countless cancer patients and their families in our community. Here is what we were able to accomplish in 2019. Thank you for your help and dedication to making a difference!
- 100% of funds remain in our community & all contributions are tax-deductible as Cancer Services is a 501(c)3 organization
- We are the only agency in our region providing comprehensive cancer support needs.
- Our services address needs for individuals with any type of cancer and their families.
- Someone can access our services at any time after diagnosis.
- All of our services are provided at no charge.
- Our agency is not affiliated with any national cancer organization and the needs we address are specifically identified as necessary within our community.
- We work closely with organizations and the major medical centers in our community to ensure we are meeting identified needs and that there is no duplication of services.
- With a staff of 16 and 540 volunteers providing 15,800 hours of service, the agency was able to reach individuals from 59 NC counties.
- Over $48,000,000 in financial resources were provided to ensure access to treatment support for all cancer survivors with direct and in-kind assistance.
- For every $1 of direct assistance, another $576 was secured from in-kind resources.
- 5,715 cancer survivors were helped in 2019, at an average of 16 contacts per client.
- Over 97% of the programs provided were to targeted at-risk community members.
Download a printable copy of our Annual Report.