Because of your continuous support, we are able to help countless cancer patients and their families in our community. Here is what we were able to accomplish in 2022. Thank you for your help and dedication to making a difference!
- 100% of funds remain in our community & all contributions are tax-deductible as Cancer Services is a 501(c)3 organization
- We are the only agency in our region providing comprehensive cancer support needs.
- Our services address needs for individuals with any type of cancer and their families.
- Someone can access our services at any time after diagnosis.
- All of our services are provided at no charge.
- Our agency is not affiliated with any national cancer organization and the needs we address are specifically identified as necessary within our community.
- We work closely with organizations and the major medical centers in our community to ensure we are meeting identified needs and that there is no duplication of services.
- With a staff of 13 and 378 volunteers providing 4,946 hours of service, the agency was able to reach individuals from 57 NC counties.
- Over $19,000,000 in financial resources were provided to ensure access to treatment support for all cancer survivors with direct and in-kind assistance.
- For every $1 of direct assistance, another $180 was secured from in-kind resources.
- 4,607 cancer survivors were helped in 2022, at an average of 13 contacts per client.
- Over 96% of the programs provided were to targeted at-risk community members.
Download a printable copy of our Annual Report.