- Do you have nutrition questions you haven’t had the chance to ask your medical team?
- Are you a caregiver looking for tips on what to feed your loved one with cancer?
- Are you confused about what seems like conflicting information you read about food and cancer?
Join us for one of these sessions this month to get your nutrition and cancer questions answered from the expert!
Julie Lanford, MPH, RD, CSO, LDN is our Wellness Director at Cancer Services and she is a board certified specialist in oncology nutrition, a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and a Licensed Nutritionist. Julie has also authored over 300 blog posts in the last 8 years on www.CancerDietitian.com.
There are two ways you can participate in these sessions.
- In person on the 2nd Thursday at 11am at Cancer Services’ office: 3175 Maplewood Ave in Winston-Salem. Call 760-9983 to register!
- Online from the comfort of wherever you are! 3rd Friday at 12noon Eastern time. REGISTER HERE!
Questions? email or call the Cancer Services office at 336-760-9983!
NEW program coming in January 2016! Julie will be joining Kelli Davidson, Derrick L Davis Novant Health Cancer Center Dietitian for a monthly class at her location on the 2nd Wednesday at 10am.