- Your contribution ensures our ability to meet the needs of cancer survivors, their families, and our community.
- 92 cents of every dollar spent goes directly to client services and community education, making a difference in the lives of our community members each day.
- When providing direct financial assistance, in addition to every $1 of direct financial assistance provided, another $60 of in-kind financial assistance was secured for clients, equaling to a 60:1 Return on Investment.
- Planned giving options allow you to leave a legacy, impacting the lives of local cancer survivors and their families through financial, emotional and physical assistance.
- Volunteering your time with Cancer Services ensures that we are able to be a source of support for cancer patients and their families.
- Time spent at Cancer Services allows you to make a difference in the lives of cancer patients in our community, partnering with our Community Outreach Team for risk-reduction and early detection activities, helping to strengthen our community.
- Cancer survivors are leading fuller and more informed lives because of volunteers who support them.
- Your time spent at Cancer Services allows us to focus our time on providing direct services, furthering our ability to limit our spending to 8% for management and fundraising activities.
- Hosting a fundraiser for Cancer Services allows you or your group to be ambassadors for cancer survivors in the community.
- You are able to give back to the community, making on impact on the lives of cancer patients.
- You can increase awareness for Cancer Services, as well as increase fundraising dollars and interest in volunteer opportunities.
- You can decide exactly how the dollars raised are used, relating to your passion.